Probate, Will and Trust Litigation
We represent trustees, executors, Administrators heirs and beneficiaries. We can help you with administration disputes, fiduciary issues and the resolution of estates and trusts. Trust and will contests can be especially difficult emotionally as well as legally.
We have experience representing guardians as well as interested family members who are seeking guardianship over their loved ones. We can help families address difficult issues related to incapacity and assist families in navigating the court system in order to protect their loved ones.
Comprehensive Probate Representation
We can represent executors, personal representatives and beneficiaries in all aspects of the probate process. We can assist with any of the following probate related matters:
- Administration of trusts and estates
- Advice to trustees on the management of trusts
- Preparation of Probate filings including inventories and accountings
- Preparation and analysis of trustee’s accounting
- Breach of fiduciary duty claims against executors, personal representatives and trustees
- Legal actions to remove executors, personal representatives and trustees for wrongdoing
- Interpretation of estate planning documents
- Will contests
- Lack of testamentary capacity claims
- Will forgery claims
- Undue influence claims